I am so pleased and happy that I have been nominated by secondhalfwoman (http://secondhalfwoman.wordpress.com) for the The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I do so appreciate the recognition and encouragement!
Rules of this award are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger that awarded you.
2. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
I have put the link back to secondhalfwoman’s blog. It’s great – you should go check it out! Here are 15 other blogs (of many, many) that I enjoy:
Now for the hard part…..7 facts about myself….this won’t be easy for me. Let’s see…
1. I have survived brain surgery (craniotomy) once already, but my brain tumor has re-grown.
2. I am an animal lover, with a particular fondness for dogs, horses, and donkeys.
3. I can “read” people.
4. My three favorite places are Alaska, Sedona AZ, and the northern coast of France.
5. I love pizza.
6. I know people I have never met.
7. I want to get a book published so there is something left behind for my daughters when I am gone.
Thanks again for this opportunity and nomination. Wordpress has been a real gift to me!