I realize that I have not been back to my “About” page in quite awhile, and I found all sorts of unanswered posts there. I’m sorry! My brain feels like that most of the time, as if it is full of unanswered posts. I promise to get to all of them today. In there, I found that I had been nominated for a number of awards….THANK YOU!
Best Moment Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
Epically Awesome Award Of Epic Awesomeness
Thank you, nominators! I do appreciate the recognition you have given me, and I apologize for my lapse in responding. All of these awards require some sort of providing information about yourself and then recommending other blogs, so I will condense into one post.
Some facts about me:
1. I love blue – every shade of blue. I love the way it looks, the way it smells, tastes, feels, and especially the way it sounds. I imagine myself to be blue.
2. Everyone I know, writers and poets, are drawn to the moon. I love the sun. You will find I write about the sun a lot.
3. I talk to animals. They speak back to me.
4. I don’t like too much noise. But I don’t like silence for too long.
5. I love horses and elephants.
6. One of my favorite things to do is watch the clouds.
7. I am an empath; I pick up the emotions of people around me.
8. I am an INFP (MBTI, for those who are familiar)
9. I love daisies, sunflowers, and all wildflowers (which I identify with)
10. It is difficult for me to write facts about myself!!!
Recommending blogs is much easier! There are so many great ones out there. Please forgive me if I miss yours. It does not mean I don’t appreciate it. Here are some of my favorites:
There are many more I could share, and I will try to do so more regularly. Again, thank you for these awards. I do genuinely appreciate it!